List of papers
List of Conference Papers
I. Papers by Polish Authors
1. Zbigniew Bauer, Pedagogical University, Krakow:
People in the Net. Is the Internet Going to Change Our Culture and Ideology?
2. Witold T. Bielecki, Leon Koźmiński Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management (WSPiZ) and Warsaw University (UW):
Entrepreneurs in the Face of E-Business. Opportunities and Threats for the Polish
3. Jacek Brdulak, Warsaw School of Economics (SGH):
The 'New Economy' and Information Technologies as a Factor behind the Changes in the Polish Transportation Industry. .
4. Stanisław Flejterski, Szczecin University (US):
The E-finance and Macro-, Mezzo- and Microeconomics. An Introduction to the Costs and Benefits Analysis
5. Jerzy A. Kisielnicki, WSPiZ and UW:
Information Technology as a Factor Stimulating the Process of Globalization. A Case Study of Polish Transformation.
6. Grzegorz W. Kolodko, WSPiZ, SGH and University of Rochester, USA:
The 'New Economy' and the Old Problems. The Prospects for Fast Growth in Countries of Post-Socialist Transition.
7. Stefan Kwiatkowski, WSPiZ and UW:
Intellectual Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Economic Development in European Post-Socialist Countries.
8. Robert A. Rządca, WSPiZ and UW:
Negotiation under the New Conditions of Digital Economy. Continuation and Change.
9. Beata Świecka, US:
The E-banking. Implications for the Development of Banking Sector in Poland.
10. Andrzej Wojtyna, Academy of Economics in Krakow:
Does the Traditional Economics Help Us to Understand the "New Economy"?
11. Lech W. Zacher, WSPiZ and Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN):
The "New Economy" as an Interaction of Technology, Economy and Society.
II. Papers by International Authors
12. Andrea Goldstein and David O'Connor, Development Center, OECD, Paris:
E-Commerce for Development: Prospects and Policy Issues.
13. Stefano Scarpetta and Philip Hemmings, Economics Department, OECD, Paris:
Links Between Policy and Growth: Cross-Country Evidence.
14. Sergei B. Perminov, Central Economics and Mathematics Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow:
E-commerce Technologies Dissemination in Russia.
15. Matti Pohjola, United Nations University, World Institute for Development Economics Research (UNU/WIDER), Helsinki:
Information Technology and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis.
16. Andrea Szalavetz, Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for World Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest:
Structural and Regional Implications of the 'New Economy' in Transition Economies.
17. Vito Tanzi, International Monetary Fund and Carnegie Endowment, Washington, DC:
"WSPiZ Distinguished Lectures Series"
Globalization, Technological Developments, and the Work of Fiscal Termites.
18. John Zysman, Co-Director of Berkeley Roundtable on International Economy
(BRIE), Berkeley University, USA:
(other authors: Stephen S. Cohen, J. Bradford DeLong, Steven Weber)
Tools: The Drivers of E-commerce.